Our integration courses for children and teenagers are authorized by the education directorate of the canton of Zürich. The goal of our integration program is to quickly and sustainably integrate our students into the Swiss public school system. We offer integration courses to teenagers who have finished school and to young adults as well, with additional focus on social, cultural and professional integration.
Our Integration courses offer the following:
- preparation for entry into primary and secondary school
- preparation for entry into an orientation school year for professional development. e.g. proper etiquette at a job interview, etc.
- preparation for teenagers who would like to begin an apprenticeship
- cultural and linguistic integration for young adults who are new in Switzerland
- quick orientation for young adults who strive to enter into the working world
- for private clients who would like their children to learn German as a second language for only a particular amount of time